As part of the DLC’s recurring technical webinar series, we are pleased to announce the fourth quarter webinar: “Common mistakes under V3.0 Technical Requirements and transition guidance”.
This webinar will be held on at the following times:
- Mandarin – November 11th at 8:00p.m. EST (November 12th 9:00a.m. CT)
- English – November 12th at 1:00p.m. EST (10:00a.m. PST)
The overall focus of this webinar will provide direction for product categories where DLC reviewers are seeing common and consistent mistakes under V3.0 Technical Requirements as well as general reminders regarding the transition to V3.0. Following the guidance offered in this webinar will help improve the completeness and accuracy of DLC applications you submit. At the end of the webinar there will be time for questions and answers. Some of the specific topics that will be covered include:
- Multiple Primary Uses (including pricing details)
- Premium Classification
- Specialty product designation
- Clarification on rated data
- Transition to V3.0 reminders
Please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1331887183474635778. Please feel free to share this invite with others within your organization!
Please see attached for a Mandarin version of this announcement.
The DLC Team