Updated as of: 2/18/22 This list displays which DLC Members provide rebates for solid-state lighting. Please visit the program websites for additional detail.
This resource outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays under SSL Technical Requirements V5.1, and defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
- Outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays.
- Defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
- Gain an understanding of Unified Glare Rating (UGR).
- Learn why UGR is required for DLC Premium qualification.
- Understand how the DLC evaluates UGR.
- This guidance document will help you understand the appropriate chromaticity and color rendition testing to perform on your products to meet Technical Requirements V5.1.
- Learn about the types of eligible dimmable products under V5.1.
- Find additional guidance for dimmable products to comply with the V5.1 dimming requirement.
- Use this guide to make sure that your LM-79 test reports meet the new reporting requirements under Technical Requirements V5.1.