This resource outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays under SSL Technical Requirements V5.1, and defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
- Outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays.
- Defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
The incentive program summaries are intended to help provide a comparison of solid-state lighting program offerings and incentive levels across DLC Member territories. This table serves as an overview of the territories covered by DLC Members.
- Gain an understanding of Unified Glare Rating (UGR).
- Learn why UGR is required for DLC Premium qualification.
- Understand how the DLC evaluates UGR.
- This guidance document will help you understand the appropriate chromaticity and color rendition testing to perform on your products to meet Technical Requirements V5.1.
- Learn about the types of eligible dimmable products under V5.1.
- Find additional guidance for dimmable products to comply with the V5.1 dimming requirement.
- Use this guide to make sure that your LM-79 test reports meet the new reporting requirements under Technical Requirements V5.1.