The incentive program summaries are intended to help provide a comparison of solid-state lighting program offerings and incentive levels across DLC Member territories. This table serves as an overview of the territories covered by DLC Members.
- Gain an understanding of Unified Glare Rating (UGR).
- Learn why UGR is required for DLC Premium qualification.
- Understand how the DLC evaluates UGR.
- This guidance document will help you understand the appropriate chromaticity and color rendition testing to perform on your products to meet Technical Requirements V5.1.
- Learn about the types of eligible dimmable products under V5.1.
- Find additional guidance for dimmable products to comply with the V5.1 dimming requirement.
- Use this guide to make sure that your LM-79 test reports meet the new reporting requirements under Technical Requirements V5.1.
Under V5.1, the DLC will review additional fields in submitted .IES files to ensure accuracy of data and to support UGR analyses for certain Primary Use Designations. Use this resource to ensure that your IES files comply with the full V5.1 LM-79/distribution report requirements.
- This document will provide guidance for ensuring your LM-79 .IES file follows the requirements for submitting an application under V5.1.