The 2017 DLC Controls Summit will be held on Thursday, March 23 at Georgia Power Headquarters, 241 Ralph McGill Boulevard, in Atlanta, GA.
This one day interactive workshop brings together manufacturers, energy efficiency programs, and industry experts to gather and discuss ways to increase the adoption of Networked Lighting Controls (NLCs).
Registration for this event is now closed.
Why Should You Attend?
- Help shape the future of Advanced Lighting Controls technology
- Discuss partnership opportunities with DLC utility Members
- Provide input to DLC’s forthcoming V2.0 Networked Lighting Controls Technical Requirements
- Provide input on how EE programs can better support NLC technology
- Learn from industry experts on status and need for industry protocols and standards
- Discuss how the DLC can further the adoption of NLCs in the market
Who Should Attend?
To provide a forum for robust audience input and discussion, DLC limits this event to 100 attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. Register quickly to reserve your spot! Manufacturers are limited to two attendees per manufacturer.
- Utilities and energy efficiency programs
- Lighting controls manufacturers (2 attendees per manufacturer)