The incentive program summaries are intended to help provide a comparison of horticultural lighting program offerings and incentive levels across DLC Member territories. This table serves as an overview of the territories covered by DLC Members.
This resource answers the following questions: what are spectrally tunable products, what are spectral tuning channels, what is needed in DLC applications for spectrally tunable products, and what is published on the QPL for spectrally tunable products?
- Defines spectrally tunable products and spectral tuning channels.
- Detail on specific test reports and documentation needed to qualify a spectrally tunable product.
- Examples of acceptable control narratives for spectrally tunable products.
- Reproducible lighting fixture performance is critical
- Creating custom incentive paths with utilities
- Considerations for applying LED-based horticultural light fixtures
- Facility parameters, Plant requirements, Installation comparison
- Additional benefits and potential drawbacks
- Ultraviolet radiation and its place in horticultural lighting
- The DLC also recommends that appropriate safety practices always be followed when working with UV-emitting products, and defers to equipment manufacturers and safety organizations as the most knowledgeable parties for how to work with a specific product.
- Introduction of Horticultural and Human-Based Terms and Units of Measure