Technical Requirements Resources
- Provides four example scenarios for using efficacy allowances when qualifying products to the SSL QPL.
This resource explains common misunderstandings of the LUNA Technical Requirements that impact application review and timing and provides information about specific items to pay particular attention to on the application form.
- Detailed information on how to ensure a complete LUNA application.
This companion to the LUNA V1.0 Technical Requirements provides a high-level summary of the key LUNA requirements that differ from the SSL V5.1 requirements.
- Summary of information needed to create a complete LUNA application.
- Eligible and non-eligible product types under LUNA.
- Required supporting documentation for LUNA applications.
Because product design and form factor can vary considerably between manufacturers and brands, the DLC requires a product image to accompany each Hort V3.0 QPL listing. This guidance document details the DLC's requirements and style guidelines for product images.
In this Resource
- Requirements and guidelines for formatting and submitting product images to accompany Hort V3.0 applications.
UPDATED 12/21/2022 - CSA/ANSI T200 updated from a service to a standard. Through research and outreach, the DLC has identified several cybersecurity standards and services that satisfy the cybersecurity criteria in the NLC5 Technical Requirements. To help manufacturers and other users find an appropriate standard and/or service for their networked lighting control system, this resource provides additional information on each standard and service and summarizes their application.
- Summaries of cybersecurity services and standards recognized by the DLC (updated 7/14/22 to include PSA standard)
- Descriptions of the primary application and timeline for certification of the cybersecurity standards listed in Tables CS-1 & CS-2 of the DLC NLC5 Technical Requirements
This resource outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays under SSL Technical Requirements V5.1, and defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
- Outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays.
- Defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.