Become a Member
The DLC is a member-driven organization that relies on the support and input of its Members to establish product quality specifications and other technical resources to support lighting rebate programs.
In addition to maintaining the Qualified Products Lists for solid-sate lighting, networked lighting controls, and horticultural lighting, the DLC provides its Members these other great benefits:
- A comprehensive application review team dedicated to rigorous product verification, saving you valuable time, money, and resources.
- Unlimited access to download and save the entire qualified products lists (QPL) and application programming interfaces (API) which enables online application processing for a streamlined experience for your customers.
- Member-exclusive tools for product analysis, forecasting, and cost effectiveness calculations.
- DLC LED Cost Effectiveness Analysis Tool
- DLC QPL Analysis Tool
- Access to DLC technical staff for any questions related to solid-state lighting, networked lighting controls, horticultural lighting, and light for night applications.
- Networked Lighting Controls training opportunities.
- Market research reports, whitepapers, and fact sheets to help communicate important lighting topics to your consumers and trade allies.
- Commercial & Industrial Lighting Lifetime and Peak Demand Analysis
- Energy Savings Potential of DLC Commercial Lighting and Networked Lighting Controls
- Energy Savings from Networked Lighting Control Systems
- Energy Savings from Networked Lighting Control Systems with and without LLLC
- Interoperability for Networked Lighting Controls
- Limitations of Predicting Far-Red's Effect on Photosynthesis
- Members only whitepaper: Ultraviolet (UV) Irradiation for Disinfection
- Members only whitepaper: Valuing Dimming in Energy Efficiency Programs
- Representation on committees and working groups to influence DLC strategic planning and direction of new policies.
- Free registration to events and webinars.
- Networking opportunities with other DLC Consortium Members and participants.
Request More Information
Utility and Energy Efficiency Program Managers: please fill out the form below to receive more information about DLC Membership.
Are you a manufacturer? Create an account here to submit products to be qualified with the DLC.