Become a Member
The DLC is a member-driven organization that relies on the support and input of its Members to establish product quality specifications and other technical resources to support lighting rebate programs.
In addition to maintaining the Qualified Products Lists for solid-sate lighting, networked lighting controls, and horticultural lighting, the DLC provides its Members these other great benefits:
- A comprehensive application review team dedicated to rigorous product verification, saving you valuable time, money, and resources.
- Unlimited access to download and save the entire qualified products lists (QPL) and application programming interfaces (API) which enables online application processing for a streamlined experience for your customers.
- Member-exclusive tools for product analysis, forecasting, and cost effectiveness calculations.
- Market research reports, whitepapers, and fact sheets to help communicate important lighting topics to your consumers and trade allies.
- Access to DLC technical staff for any questions related to solid-state lighting, networked lighting controls, and horticultural lighting.
- Networked Lighting Controls training opportunities.
- Representation on committees and working groups to influence DLC strategic planning and direction of new policies.
- Free registration to events and webinars.
- Networking opportunities with other DLC Consortium Members and participants.
- Your logo prominently displayed on the DLC website.
- Your program’s name and incentive information provided to the DLC’s industry stakeholders.
- Promotion of your events through the DLC website, emails, and social media.
Request More Information
Utility and Energy Efficiency Program Managers: please fill out the form below to receive more information about DLC Membership.
Are you a manufacturer? Create an account here to submit products to be qualified with the DLC.