DLC Controls Summit
March 15, 2018 • San Ramon, CAThis one day interactive workshop brings together manufacturers, energy efficiency programs, and industry experts to discuss ways to increase the adoption of networked lighting controls (NLCs).
Who Should Attend?
To provide a forum for robust audience input and discussion, the DLC limits this event to 100 attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. Manufacturers are limited to two attendees per manufacturer. The DLC encourages utilities, energy efficiency programs, and lighting controls manufacturers to register for this event.
Why Should You Attend?
- Help shape the future of lighting controls technology
- Discuss partnership opportunities with DLC utility Members
- Provide input to DLC’s forthcoming V3.0 Networked Lighting Controls Specification
- Provide input on how energy efficiency programs can better support NLC technology
- Discuss how the DLC can further the adoption of NLCs in the market