What is Structured Networking?
Structured Networking offers a unique opportunity for your business to meet with DLC Member programs. The goal is to increase understanding between individual manufacturers and utility and energy efficiency programs, in order to maximize the value of incentive programs as well as leverage market opportunities. Participation in the small group meetings is open to all attending manufacturers, but it not guaranteed as space is limited - register early for the Meeting to increase your chance of participation! Conference sponsors receive preference in the selection process.
As a Structured Networking participant, lighting manufacturers have the opportunity to:
- Increase understanding between your company and the energy efficiency program managers who administer incentive programs
- Brainstorm strategies to maximize the value of energy savings programs for your individual business needs
- Leverage unique market opportunities for your business
As a Structured Networking participant, DLC Members have the opportunity to:
- Increase understanding between your company and the lighting manufacturers who apply to your incentive programs
- Brainstorm strategies to maximize the value of your programs for all stakeholders
- Share your perspective with industry leaders