Guidance for Submitting Horticultural Product Images
Because product design and form factor can vary considerably between manufacturers and brands, the DLC requires a product image to accompany each Hort V3.0 QPL listing. This guidance document details the DLC's requirements and style guidelines for product images.
In this Resource
- Requirements and guidelines for formatting and submitting product images to accompany Hort V3.0 applications.
External Horticultural Tools and Resources
These resources are supplemental materials for particular areas of interest in horticultural lighting. Although these external resources and tools were not created by the DLC, they may be helpful for those in CEA industry.
- Horticultural Tools and Calculators
- State Cannabis Regulations
DLC Member Program Summaries – Horticultural Lighting
Updated as of: 2/18/22 This list displays which DLC Members provide rebates for horticultural LED lighting. Please visit the program websites for additional detail.
Testing Tightly Packed Arrays of LED Packages
This resource outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays under SSL Technical Requirements V5.1, and defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
- Outlines an alternative approach for thermal testing of products with tightly packed LED arrays.
- Defines circumstances in which it is appropriate to test products using the alternative approach.
Horticultural Lighting & Spectral Tuning
This resource answers the following questions: what are spectrally tunable products, what are spectral tuning channels, what is needed in DLC applications for spectrally tunable products, and what is published on the QPL for spectrally tunable products?
- Defines spectrally tunable products and spectral tuning channels.
- Detail on specific test reports and documentation needed to qualify a spectrally tunable product.
- Examples of acceptable control narratives for spectrally tunable products.
Horticultural Lighting and Application Design
The application design guide walks the reader through the interrelated considerations of energy flowing through a growing facility.
- Considerations for applying LED-based horticultural light fixtures
- Facility parameters, Plant requirements, Installation comparison
- Additional benefits and potential drawbacks
Still need help?
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST
For Application Support - Dial 1